At the office of Langston Amador Dental Group, the health and beauty of your smile are our top priorities. That is why we offer a wide range of general dental services to maintain, repair and restore your smile.
Some of the general dental services offered at our practice include:
- Crowns & Bridges: Crowns and bridges are used to restore one or more missing teeth. A crown replaces a single tooth while a bridge fills the space created by multiple missing teeth. Our practice offers high-quality bridges and crowns made using porcelain and zirconia material for a long-lasting, natural-looking smile.
- Dentures: Dentures are replacements for a few or a complete set of missing teeth. Our practice offers traditional removable dentures, fixed dentures and denture stabilization using implants.
- Fluoride Applications: Fluoride applications help strengthen the enamel of the teeth and prevent decay. We offer topical fluoride applications for the teeth in both gel and varnish form.
- Inlays and Onlays: Inlays and onlays are restorative dental treatments used to repair teeth that have suffered mild to moderate decay or damage.
- Regular Checkups: We recommend regular in-office dental checkups for all our existing and new patients at least once in every six months. This includes a thorough dental examination, professional cleaning, digital X-rays when necessary, and a comprehensive screening for oral cancer.
- Sealants: A dental sealant is a thin coat of plastic that is applied to the teeth to smooth out the surface and prevent the deposit of plaque and food particles. Dental sealants are mostly used as a form of preventive treatment for children but have been found to be equally effective for adults.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Composite or tooth-colored fillings are used to restore the appearance and function of decayed and damaged teeth in a natural-looking way.
Have any questions or concerns about your oral health? Our experts would be happy to help you. Call our office at (954) 941-4410 to schedule an appointment today.